- Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability
- Bonus on Holidays, New Year (according to the banking policy in each period)
- Receive preferential loans according to the banking policy in each period
- Attractive leave regime according to job rank
- Compulsory insurance under labor law
- Participating in training courses depends on the Training Framework for each position
- Working time: from Monday – Friday / off letter 7, Sunday
- A dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities to learn, train, learn and develop; participate in many interesting cultural activities (competitions about sports, talents, teambuiding activities …)
- – Identify, analyze, statistically and interpret data trends or data formats, especially about administrative financial data.
- – Using statistical models and analyzing structured and unstructured data to develop reporting, statistics and trend prediction.
- – Use visual tools and techniques to create reports, charts, presentations to describe data into information and represent information that serves the specific needs of requesting parties such as sales/major.
- – Receive and clarify requirements for analyzing, reporting, and statistics data from the business / professional department. Coordinate with the solution analysis department to provide relevant advice, plans and technical solutions.
- – Perform other jobs as required by the room or block.
University graduate or higher majors: Information technology, electronics and telecommunications, computer science, computer science, banking, finance at prestigious universities at home and abroad.
At least 01 year of experience working as a data analyst in technology companies or / and in the fields of banking, insurance, finance, payment intermediaries, fintech, etc. Or / and have participated in research / research projects on data analysis using machine learning / artificial intelligence technology.
- Having knowledge of legal regulations related to the assigned professional field.
- Have a general understanding of the organizational structure, functions, duties and operating procedures of the departments / divisions.
- Having an understanding of the company’s strategic goals and development plans from time to time.
- Professional knowledge and expertise to be assigned.
- Ability to perform jobs to ensure compliance with the Company’s procedures / regulations in accordance with the law.
- Ability to handle newly arising jobs.
- Ability to contribute opinions, give advice on solutions for data analysis, reporting, statistics, trend prediction models, etc.
- Ability to self-study to improve professional capacity.
- There is a creative ability.
- Ability to work in English.
- Ability to proficient use of office equipment / facilities to serve the work.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively with internal and external customers during the implementation of related work.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to work in groups well, always towards the goals and common interests of the Company.
- Persuasive negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Have positive, logical thinking.
- Ability to analyze information, synthesize reports on related professional expertise.
Attitude / Behavior:
- Having good ideas, good moral qualities, honesty, healthy lifestyle.
- Comply with the internal regulations of the Company, regulations of the State and regulations of the customers who are using the data analysis service of the Company.
- Working style and professional behavior.
- Enthusiastic, enthusiastic in participating in movement activities, collectives.
- – Extract, process and store financial data for the preparation of monthly / quarterly / 6-month / year financial management reports or arising administrative financial reports as required.
- – Performing financial analysis operations including market analysis, competitors, overall business situation and participating in the preparation of periodic full management financial reports and financial management reports. multi-dimensional thematic
- – Implement proactive consulting based on analysis and judgment on financial indicators and business activities for customers as required.
- – Regularly, periodically review to propose proposals / solutions to improve the corporate recognition mechanism including, but not limited to, the revenue, cost, risk provisioning mechanism, …
- – Perform work to support business planning as required by management
Bachelor degree or higher in economics / finance, banking / accounting / auditing.
At least 2 years of experience working in financial analysis, business operations management, accounting and management in organizations and enterprises.
- Basic understanding of financial or data models, basic reporting techniques and tools for preliminary / fundamental analysis, data source generation and reporting standards.
- The candidates have experience working in credit institutions is an advantage.
- Proficient in computational software, data analysis, microsoft office tools
- Proficient with database systems (SQL server, Oracle … Have good sales skills and a list of suitable potential customers.
- Analysis & synthesis skills
- The ability to quickly grasp work, manage, arrange and handle work scientifically
- Ability to work independently, good teamwork coordination
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, and persuade well
- Ability to work planning, have a high sense of responsibility at work